Happy new year - resolutions for 2016

Untitled

Happy new year, dear blog readers!

My 2015 has been a good year. No life-changing events for me, but unfortunately plenty of bad news for people close to me. I've tried to show them a lot of love and support and I hope everyone will have a better year in 2016.

I thought I'd try to make a few blog-related resolutions. Most importantly, I will try to blog at least once a week. More, ideally - I really miss doing this regularly - but at least once a week.

In order to do that, I really need to make more of an effort in cooking again. We get stuck in ruts as I'm sure most families do, and I need to feel inspired again and plan out weekly menus. So I'll definitely attempt to do this.

And related to that, I need to use my cookbooks more. I want to try at least a new recipe, from a book, every other week.

So, to sum it up:

1. Blog posts every week
2. Plan what we eat - maybe not every week, but most
3. Try new things from cookbooks at least every other week

Do you have any food-related resolutions? Let me know! And have a very, very happy new year!


Post a Comment for "Happy new year - resolutions for 2016"