Pan Fried XO Sauce Radish Cake XO?????



I love radish cake but my son is not a fan of it. And that's the reason why I don't make it at home. Thanks to my 2nd aunt from my husband family who is so nice and generous for sharing her food with us :) Whenever I got the radish cake from her, I'll transform it to this ~Pan Fried XO Sauce Radish Cake~ 




Ingredients:

Radish Cake (cut into cubes)

Dried Shrimp (washed, dried, minced)

Minced Garlic

Egg 

Marinated Minced Meat (optional)

Spring Onion (chopped)



Seasoning: (add to taste)

XO Sauce 

Sweet Soy Sauce (Kicap Manis)

Soy Sauce

White Pepper




If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.

?????????,????????????????????????????????!



Method:

1. Heat oil in a skillet,add in radish cake. Pan fry until the sides are slightly brown.

2. Add garlic and dried shrimps. Cook until fragrant.

3. Add minced meat. 

4. When the minced meat is cooked, add in XO Sauce and egg follow by the rest of the seasoning.

5. Garnish with some chopped spring onion. Serve warm.










Post a Comment for "Pan Fried XO Sauce Radish Cake XO?????"