Breakfast idea


Untitled

I think I've posted this exact same thing before but oh well. It's just so good. You know McDonalds has an Egg Mc Muffin? Well, this is that. But at home. The only caveat is that you need english muffins which are generally not sold in Sweden (but occasionally they can be found at The English Shop). So you either need to bake them yourself, which is quite hard work (anyone has a failproof recipe?) or you need to find them somewhere else. I found these particular ones in my freezer, since I stocked up last summer. 

So. Grab your muffin. Split it. Toast it. Fry bacon. Add bacon and a slice of cheddar cheese, and a perfectly fried egg. For those I use oiled metal rings. I fry in butter and I break the yolk before briefly flipping the over. Perfection. 


Post a Comment for "Breakfast idea"