Honey Almond Cornflakes Cups




This is a very popular Chinese New Year snack in Malaysia. I'm not sure why everyone only eat this during Chinese New Year. It's breakfast cereal, you can actually make it any time when you feel like craving for sweet snacks! It's so easy to prepare, definitely the simplest bake that does not require any skills. 



Chinese New Year is around the corner, I started baking some cookies today. Well, as my son always says 'Professional don't work with empty stomach!' ...lol... I'm not a pro-baker but I just can't work with empty stomach :D . I was baking some cornflakes cookies today, so  I just stirred some honey butter mixture with cornflakes to bake my simple and sweet breakfast! Yeah, I know it's too high sugar content but once in a while, I'm fine with it ;)





Ingredients: (Yield 16 mini cornflakes cups)



40g Cornflakes (can be increased if you like it less sweet)

60g Honey

60g Unsalted Butter

2-3 tbsp Almond (chopped)

Some Colourful Sprinkle (optional)






If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.

?????????,????????????????????????????????!

Method:

1. In a saucepan, melt butter. Stir in honey and gently heat it until the mixture is frothy. 

2. Stir in cornflakes and almond, mix well.

3. Spoon the cornflakes into the individual mini cups. Topped with some sprinkles. 

4. Bake in a preheated oven 150'C for 12 minutes or until the colour turn darker.

5. When it's completely cooled, store in an airtight container.









Post a Comment for "Honey Almond Cornflakes Cups"