Rice Cooker Pork Belly With Salted Fish ????????



I used to cook Salted Fish Pork Belly in a skillet until recently I bought a mini rice cooker, I have tried cooking it in the rice cooker. Glad that it works and the result is awesome! 


I probably will only use the rice cooker to cook this dish in future, perhaps I need a slightly bigger rice cooker because my boy said he wants to eat this for lunch and dinner everyday :D 

My cooking is mainly for my little boy, so this is a kid-friendly and non spicy version, if you like it spicy, just add more dried chilies or click here to read how I made the chillies non-spicy. 



Ingredients:




180g Fresh Pork Belly (sliced) or pork collar

15g Salted Fish (soaked and cut) ????

3 Dried Chili (add more if you like it spicy)

4 cloves Garlic (peeled and sliced)

1 Onion (peeled and sliced)

4 slices Ginger

Water 

Cooking Oil (I used Medella Premium Organic Coconut Cooking Oil)






Spring onion







Seasoning:

(A)

Ginger Juice

Soy Sauce

Sesame Oil

Sugar

(B) add to taste

Oyster Sauce

Sugar 

Dark Soy Sauce

If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.

?????????,????????????????????????????????!


Method:

1. Add seasoning (A) to pork belly. Mix well. Marinate for 1 hour.

2. Add some oil in the rice cooker bowl, preheat the rice cooker (set to 'cooking' mode, do not cover the lid)


3. Fry the salted fish until fragrant, remove from the rice cooker, set aside. 

4. Stir fry the pork belly to remove the water. Dish out, set aside.




5. Fry garlic, ginger, onion and dried chili until fragrant.

6. Stir in the cooked pork belly and salted fish. Cook for few minutes.

7. Add some hot water, just enough to cover the ingredients. Stir in oyster sauce, sugar and dark soy sauce. Cover and set to 'Cooking' mode.






7. When the gravy is thicken, add spring onion and it's ready to serve. If you like my recipe, click herefollow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!


Note: 

1. You may cook this ahead of time and set to 'Keep Warm' mode. That's how I fixed my lunch and dinner today! 




Click here for Pork Belly With Salted Fish cooked in skillet recipe.




Post a Comment for "Rice Cooker Pork Belly With Salted Fish ????????"