Graham Crackers ??????




These are crunchy and healthy homemade Graham Crackers and I must tell you that they taste awesome! And it's so easy to make. No mixer required, all you need is just a hand whisk, a bowl and a kitchen spatula! Of course, not to forget the ingredients and oven :D 





I have made it into different shapes. 




Chip & Dale Graham Crackers

Chip & Dale Graham Crackers

My customised Graham Crackers

Cupcake shapes Graham Crackers.
 I wanted to add some icing at first, but I skipped that as I ran out of time.


The graham crackers dough is quite easy to handle. I guess I will try many more different shapes in my next attempt ;) 




Easy Homemade Graham Crackers









What is the best thing of baking my own graham crackers?
I can customised/ personalised the graham crackers!
This one with a printed note to remind my little boy to drink water at school :D 






Ingredients: (Yield 60 graham crackers)


(A)

1 cup Whole Wheat Flour ( I use Blue Jacket Whole Wheat Flour) ?????/??? 1?




1 cup All Purpose Flour ???? 1?

1/4 cup Sugar ? 1/4 ?

1/2 tsp Salt ? 1/2 ??

1 tsp Ground Cinnamon ??? 1 ??

1 tsp Baking Powder ?? 1 ??




(B)

1 Egg ?? 1 ?

1/4 cup Oil ( I use Medella Premium Organic Coconut Cooking Oil) ?? 1/4 ?













1/4 cup Honey ?? 1/4 ?

2 tbsp Milk ?? 2 ??





Some milk for milk wash. ????








Important Notes:

If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.


??:



?????????,????????????????????????????????!




Method:

1. In a mixing bowl, mix (A) together.
?( A )???

2. In another bowl, use a hand whisk, lightly beat the egg. 
?????,?????

3. Beat in the rest of the (B) ingredients until well combined.
???? ( B ) ????,?????

4. Add the flour mixture into egg mixture. Use a kitchen spatula, fold to form a dough.
? ( A ) ?? ( B ),?????????

5. Cover with cling wrap, keep in the freezer for 40 minutes or until the dough is firm.
?????????,??????40???

6. Remove from freezer, flour the worktop. Roll out the dough and shape as desired (don't forget to poke some holes). Transfer to a lined baking tray.
??????,?????,???






7. Milk wash, bake in a preheated oven 190'C for 12 minutes (Middle Rack, Traditional Mode).
?????????,??????,?190?12???

8. Let it sit on the baking tray for few minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack. Keep in an airtight container when completely cooled.
???????????,??5???????????????????/??????????,??LIKE?????????,???????????

If you like my recipe, click herefollow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!




Note:

1. The baking time may be vary depends on the size and thickness of the graham crackers.
??????????

2. Only thin graham crackers are crunchy. The graham crackers that I showed in the pictures are all crunchy. You may use it as a reference. Enjoy!
??????????????,?????????




Photo updated 8 March 2016














Photo updated 11 March 2016


Here's to show the thickness of my graham crackers...



























































































Recipe adapted from Kawaii Sweet World. Thank you for sharing this awesome recipe. My family and I love it so much! :)







Post a Comment for "Graham Crackers ??????"