Blueberry Overnight Oats ?????????









I have started overnight oats for quite sometimes and I find it really good. 

~ They're much easier to digest

~ Higher in resistant starch

~ Save my time, no cooking required

~ They're versatile 

It's easy to make, healthy and filling. Well, although there are thousands of overnight oats recipes online, I only stick to the basic one that I like. Just milk, vanilla yoghurt, chia seeds and rolled oats to pair with fruits. Most recipes calls for greek yoghurt but I personally like it more watery, so I use my favourite Dairy Farmers vanilla yoghurt. It's simple, no cooking required, just dump everything in the jar, soak it overnight in the fridge and breakfast is ready! 



Ingredients:

If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.

?????????,????????????????????????????????!


1/4 cup Rolled Oats ???? 1/4 ?(???????)

1/3 cup Milk ?? 1/3 ?

1/4 cup Blueberry Yoghurt ????1/4?(??????,???greek??)

1.5 tsp Chia Seeds ??? 1.5??

1/3 cup Blueberries ?? 1/3 ?,??

2 tsp Blueberry Jam ???? 2??











Method:

1. Put all ingredients in a jar, mix well. 
??????????,????????

2. Cover and keep in the fridge overnight. Serve chilled.
??,??????????????????????????????????????,??LIKE?????????,???????????


If you like my recipe, click herefollow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. If you already LIKED my page but did not see my recipes on your Facebook News Feed, click here, go to my page:

~ select FOLLOWING (next to LIKED)

~ change the setting to SEE FIRST




Enjoy!



Post a Comment for "Blueberry Overnight Oats ?????????"