Spaghetti Aglio e Olio With Bacon & Shrimps ???????????








Spaghetti Aglio e Olio is a classic Italian pasta. Aglio ~ fresh garlic, Olio ~ good oil. With just simple ingredients that you probably already have in hand, this gonna be the easiest pasta recipe you'll ever make.

I normally cook this for dinner, added some baby spinach, served as one pot dish for my family. The recipe that I'm sharing in this blog post is the basic one with just bacon and shrimps which I used to pack for my 7yo school snacks.


My son's school snacks. If you like my bento/ school snacks idea,click herefollow my facebook page to receive more school snacks ideas.


Ingredients: (1 serving ???)

80g Spaghetti ?? 80?

4 cloves Garlic (chopped) ?? 4?(??)

2 tbsp Chopped Bacon ??? 2??

6-8 Shrimps ?? 6-8 ? (?????????)
(seasoned with a pinch of salt & pepper)

Pepper & Salt, add to taste ????? ??

*2 tbsp Water ? 2??

Dried/ Fresh Parsley ?? ??

Some Olive Oil for cooking ??? ??

* Adjust the water quantity accordingly. ????????


If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you. 
?????????,????????????????????????????????!  


Method:

1. Cook spaghetti according to the packet instruction. Drain and set aside.
?????,???

2. Heat some oil in a skillet, add in garlic, stir and fry until fragrant and starting to colour. 
?????,?????

3. Add in bacon and shrimps, stir fry until the prawn is almost cooked. 
???????,???????????

4. Stir in spaghetti and drizzle some water. Add pepper and salt to taste. 
????,?,????????




5. Garnish with parsley. Dish out and serve warm. 
??????,??????????,??LIKE?????????,???????????

If you like my recipe, click here, LIKE & follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!


Note: This recipe is especially customised for my 7yo who doesn't like spicy food, so I leave out the red chili flakes and black pepper. You may add this with the salt to enhance the flavours. ;)

Post a Comment for "Spaghetti Aglio e Olio With Bacon & Shrimps ???????????"