Crispy Sha Zui Fish





This is a homey dish, my kind of comfort food that I have been craving for a long time. Miss the day that I lived at my parent's home, always have food ready on the dining table when I'm back from school. The dish that never fail to put a smile on my face, this is it. Mom's version was just salt and pepper, deep fried until so crispy that we could munch off the whole fish. Love to dip this in hot chili sauce. Simply palatable! 



Instead of using ground ginger in the marinade,
I used GINGEN ginger powder to enhance the flavour. 




Ingredients: ??

8 Sha Zui Fish (220g) ??? 8?,?? 220?

Tempura flour/ Corn Flour ?????/???/?? ??

Cooking Oil ? ??




Seasoning: ???

1/4 tsp Ground Ginger/ Gingen Ginger Powder ?? 1/4 ??

1/2 tsp Garlic Powder ?? 1/2??

1/4 tsp Salt ? 1/4 ??










If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you. 
?????????,????????????????????????????????!




Method: ??

1. Clean and pat dry the fish. Add seasoning and mix well. Cover and keep in the refrigerator, let marinate for at least 1 hour. 
??????????????,?????????,?????1???




2. Remove from the refrigerator, bring the fish to room temperature. 
?????,?????



3. Heat oil in a frying pan. Generously coat the fish with Tempura flour/ corn flour. 
??????????????/???/???






4. Deep fry the fish until golden and crisp. Remove and drain the excess oil before serving.
??????????,??????????,??LIKE?????????,???????????

If you like my recipe, click hereLIKE & follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!

Post a Comment for "Crispy Sha Zui Fish "