Restaurant tip for Copenhagen

Untitled

I was recently in Copenhagen with my girlfriends and we ate at such a fun place I had to blog about it. It's a chain called Sticks n Sushi and you can find it in Copenhagen as well as in a few other places in Denmark, and also in London. They have all kinds of sushi as well as "sticks", different skewers with all sorts of things.

We all opted for their bento boxes which had a little  of everything - my box had chicken meatballs, chicken wings, rice, salmon sushi and a most divine roll with rice papper, smoked duck, avocado, and coriander. It came with a goma dipping sauce, that I just HAVE to recreate at home. So, so yummy! Oh, and we all ordered an extra "stick" as well, goat cheese wrapped in air-cured ham. Amazing and so simple, this really can be done at home.

I highly recommend this - fast and affordable and absolutely delicious. I can't wait to go back.

Post a Comment for "Restaurant tip for Copenhagen"