Braised Meat With Pork Tendons & Mushrooms ~ Pressure Cooker Recipe




This is the dish that I do not need to refer to any recipe. Just pour in the ingredients and the taste is always perfect without the need of adding additional sauces although every time I cook different amount. That's because practice makes perfect! I have been cooking this (without tendons) for years and I used to add hard boil eggs for my son when he was younger. Now that he is eating well and do not need to 'cheat' him to eat eggs, I started to put in the ingredients that is more beneficial to me! 

TENDONS, my all times favourite! A diet high in collagen is good to provide extra support for our tendons and ligaments, and also increase skin elasticity. ????,that's what the old folks says...




The recipe that I'm sharing here is pressure cooker method. If cooking this dish in conventional pot, just braise 2 hours or until the meat is tender. ;)


This was cooked in conventional stainless steel pot for about 2 hours.  


Ingredients:

(A)

400g Soft Bones (after pressure cooked for 30 mins, the soft bones are EDIBLE!)

6 pcs Pork Tendons (I use fresh one)


(B)

Dash of Five Spice

Dash of Garlic Pepper

12g Rock Sugar

1 tsp Sesame Oil

15g Shao Xing Hua Tiao Wine

50g Soy Sauce

1 tsp Dark Soy Sauce

1/2 Star Anise

15g Oyster Sauce

4 Shiitake Mushroom



(C)

1 thumbs size Ginger (about 7 slices)

6 cloves Garlic

Hot Water 





If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you. 


?????????,????????????????????????????????!



Method:

1. Mix all ingredients (A) and (B) in a bowl. Cover with cling wrap, keep in the fridge and let it marinate overnight. 

2. Heat some oil in the pressure cooker pan, I am using WMF Perfect Pro 3L pot. Add in garlic and ginger, cook until fragrant. Add in (A+B), reserve the marinates. Cook until no more sizzling sound. Add in marinates and water just enough to cover the meat, or mix with the marinates to make 250ml.


3. Close with the cover and set the knob to 2.




4. Use medium heat until the cooking indicator rises to the 2nd orange ring.





5. Reduce heat to low and let it cook for 30 minutes.




6. When the cooking is over, turn off the heat. Wait till the indicator (orange ring) go down or turn the knob to lock/ unlock to release pressure. When there's no more pressure, unlock and open the cover. 






7. It's ready by now.  If you like my recipe, click hereLIKE & follow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. 






Post a Comment for "Braised Meat With Pork Tendons & Mushrooms ~ Pressure Cooker Recipe"