Winnie The Pooh Decorated Cookies ~ Royal Icing

July 1, 2015








This was my first attempt drawing with royal icing. Not easy at first, this was the most tedious job in my baking so far.. lol..


I'm very satisfied with my first attempt although I have spent half day to make these cookies. Love the colours, love the sugar cookies, love everything except the not-so-pliable cookie dough that took me very long time to shape! 



Started with tracing the picture, not easy at all...





Left - Traced from picture, Right - Free hand drawing


Free hand drawing tigger's stripes and other details. This step is tedious! 











Keep Calm & Gloom On! My first royal icing Eeyore 







This was the last one I made today. Free hand drawing on the leftover cookie. 




Made some extra cookies for my boy to play and eat after play lol... 

I thought miracle happen...



No... it didn't! 

Winnie the Pooh.. People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday ;)

Post a Comment for "Winnie The Pooh Decorated Cookies ~ Royal Icing"